P; I know, that Tour Bus T is beyond great. Guess we'll have to tell them about the one time their parents went on tour. ;)
E: You have great taste in names! We debated about using Agustus which we really love too but August happens to be a family name on both sides of the fam so it works great. He'll most likely be an "Augie".
OMG- I have the same post-it system going. This made me smile, it's like the boy version of my house!
ReplyDeleteSeriously. How can one get by without the post-it system??
ReplyDeleteLove the clothes pictures. You have tons of clothes.....tons of laundry!!!
ReplyDeleteJust looking at your nursery is making me nervous... I am SO unprepared!
ReplyDeleteAnd I see that your little ones have names now -- love them both! Augustus is actually on our list, mainly because I love Gus.
look at all those tiny things!
ReplyDeletewhy do I love that "tour bus" tee?
xo p
P; I know, that Tour Bus T is beyond great. Guess we'll have to tell them about the one time their parents went on tour. ;)
ReplyDeleteE: You have great taste in names! We debated about using Agustus which we really love too but August happens to be a family name on both sides of the fam so it works great. He'll most likely be an "Augie".