Sunday, April 19, 2009
Gearing Up
G read the entire manual for the car seats and stroller and held a car seat/baby installation workshop just for me. Since I was most likely not going to glance at those manuals this proved very helpful. :) .JPG)

He also hung up the curtain rod for the pretty white curtains we thought we were going to use in addition to blinds. (I know white curtains and two messy boys don't go together but the light in that room is so fantastic it seemed sad to block it out.) BUT, we have now since decided against the expense of fancy custom-made room darkening blinds and are going old skool with way less expensive room darkening pre-made curtains. Holla!
.JPG)
.JPG)

And after many trials and tribulations we finally found the right ceiling fan.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We test drove strollers last night and it was SO confusing! I see you got the snap n go. We might take the same route.
ReplyDeleteAlso, the hunt for a decent ceiling fan is even more frustrating than finding a stroller. Looks like you guys did a great job!