I can't believe I'm still posting these side views....keep in mind I only pick the best shots where I look least like a torpedo. My super cute babydaddy.
Have you noticed yourself waddling yet? That began for me this weekend. Sigh. Babies, do you know what your mommas happily go thru for you? BTW, you look gorgeous and radiant, not like torpedo at all.
Gorgeous? Look who's talkin'! And heck yes, I'm waddling! The waddle gets really pronounced when I also need to pee...I look like a giant duck waddling gingerly to the nearest bathroom. Do you also find that it's just more comfortable to sit with your legs open? This is why I need to wear tights at all times...
Oh yes, or with one leg up under me. Sitting in general has become a bit of a trial. I mostly like walking- my back gives me a break then. Oh, and bending over to pick stuff up- it's this whole awkward squatting performance. I've taken to just kicking stuff under the bed- easier that way...
Aw, you still look great, and hubs is cute as can be! I haven't reached the waddling stage yet, but I know I'm not far from it. The toes are disappearing, bending over always elicits a grunt, and shaving is becoming... well, let's just say it's a nuisance.
Have you noticed yourself waddling yet? That began for me this weekend. Sigh. Babies, do you know what your mommas happily go thru for you? BTW, you look gorgeous and radiant, not like torpedo at all.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous? Look who's talkin'!
ReplyDeleteAnd heck yes, I'm waddling! The waddle gets really pronounced when I also need to pee...I look like a giant duck waddling gingerly to the nearest bathroom.
Do you also find that it's just more comfortable to sit with your legs open? This is why I need to wear tights at all times...
Oh yes, or with one leg up under me. Sitting in general has become a bit of a trial. I mostly like walking- my back gives me a break then. Oh, and bending over to pick stuff up- it's this whole awkward squatting performance. I've taken to just kicking stuff under the bed- easier that way...
ReplyDeletewait, are you pregs?
ReplyDeletexo p
I'm not sure yet but I have been drinking a LOT of beer lately so that could explain things as well.
ReplyDeleteYou gotta lay off the brewski cortnie, I'm telling you this as a friend...
ReplyDeleteOr at least switch to light brews...
xo p
Aw, you still look great, and hubs is cute as can be! I haven't reached the waddling stage yet, but I know I'm not far from it. The toes are disappearing, bending over always elicits a grunt, and shaving is becoming... well, let's just say it's a nuisance.
ReplyDeleteReally starting to wish I could hit fast forward.
For real, Erin! But if you could hit fast forward then you'd like have a real baby to take care of....which is scary!! :)
ReplyDelete