Tuesday, April 21, 2009

33 weeks

My last ultrasound almost a week ago showed both babies doing great and growing fast - they each weigh 4lbs 8oz! I'm measuring like 38 weeks (no wonder I can hardly move) and carrying the equivalent of  a 9lb baby. Hello dolly.

I somehow managed to lose 2.5 pounds since my prior appointment 3 weeks ago. G all concerned asked my OB if I should eat more to which she promptly said No. She said it just shows I've been eating relatively healthy. Well whaddaya know? Just to be on  the safe side G said I should eat pie and icecream for dessert which I have been for the last three nights. And he has too. :)

3 comments:

  1. WOW! That is a lot of baby you are carrying. You still look really good, based on previous pics :)
    I am in favor of eating the pie and ice cream. Why not?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm on the ice cream diet already; I've never craved so much sugar in my life! But there have still been appointments where I haven't gained a pound, and appointments when I've gained 5.

    I know which appointments I like better...

    You're getting so close. Hooray!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, pie and ice cream. Yeehaw! G's concern is very sweet. You grow emotionally and "change" but stay the same with the pending birth. . . It's such an exciting time. We think about you guys often and can't wait to hear the news.
    Miss you!
    Smooches.

    ReplyDelete

Followers