Sunday, May 24, 2009

The Boys Are in Town!

August and Liam were born on May 20, both 6 pounds 11 ounces. In twinspeak, that's a nice healthy size! Cortnie and I couldn't be happier with this double luck! This just all seems so right. Here they are ...



I think that August and Liam both look like past presidents of the United States. Which presidents do you think they look like? (August Henry to left, Liam Richard to right.)


I couldn't resist this one. A moment later, Liam was sucking on August's nose! Only with twins. (AH to left, LR to right.)


Cortnie and I are getting ready to load the boys into their car seats for the ride home.

Brothers on the campaign trail. They must be in town on a whistle-stop. (August to left, Liam to right.)

I just knew my juggling skills would pay off some day.

Thanks so much for all of your support of and interest in these two boys' lives. We will share more pictures and information soon.

6 comments:

  1. Very adorable and beautiful babies! They are going to be blondies I think! I agree, they look presidential! Congratulation! We are looking forward to holding those two cuties! Love, Sorensen Family

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are gorgeous, congratulations!!! Please make them tiny presidential outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are adorable!!! Congrats! We cant wait for Addy to meet them. You guys look great

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATULATIONS!!!

    What a handsome pair they are! And you two look far too well rested to be parents of twins :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cortnie you are my hero. Sum total you carried and gave birth to 3 more pounds than Micah was! SERIOUSLY you are my hero.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay!!!!!!!!! So happy for you two! Can't wait to meet your beautiful boys.

    ReplyDelete

Followers