Proud Daddy
Adoring Momma
August Henryborn 7:06 am
6lbs 11oz - 18"
born 7:08 am
6lbs 11oz - 18 1/4"
Eight years ago today G and I started our journey together in the adventures of marriage. A mere week ago today we embarked on the even bigger adventure of parenthood to the sweetest most precious boys we have ever laid eyes on. This is love, big time.
_bw.jpg)

Too gorgeous for words. So happy for you guys.
ReplyDeleteLook at these beautiful boys!!!
ReplyDeleteNo words can describe Gary's expression in that photo...
love x 4, p
I was JUST thinking about your wedding this very morning. Seems like so long ago, but not really.
ReplyDeleteCongrats you guys, big time. ♥
They are so cute. Great pics!! Cant wait to meet them. They have wonderful parents!!!
ReplyDeleteMan! Cleo didn't weigh much more than this and she was a week overdue!
ReplyDeleteCongrats again!
Ah, they are so gorgeous. Y'all look so happy. Isn't it funny how it all just "clicks" into place. We are over the moon for you. . . And, Happy Anniversary, too. I thought of you on your special day.
ReplyDeletexoxo
ps-this is Carlita not Mark B. :)