Friday, February 13, 2009

Bedding!


After finding page after page of "modern" crib bedding for millionaires only, I searched Target.com and what do you know, Dwell Studio had made some darn cute bedding for like 1/13 of the cost of their millionaire line. I found these Circle Bedding Sets on clearance!
P.S. I was too excited/lazy to wash and iron the sheets and bed skirt for a pristine picture but just pretend I did.







I was pretty ecstatic with how perfectly the bedding meshed with the rug!

3 comments:

  1. Lucy and I love the bedding! It is so cute and I love the pattern, colors and the design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO cute! We found our bedding at Target too- I may just buy it this week since I'm worried they'll get rid of it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bedding and cribs. Isn't this fun? Seriously. It's fun to get it all together.

    ReplyDelete

Followers