This past week has been the first time I've felt definite little kicks and one huge karate chop yesterday that took me by surprise. It's awesome being able to feel them moving around and luckily G has been able to catch some too!
Current favorite article of clothing: dresses!! (thanks, Priscilla)
Current cravings: Homemade nachos and Buttermilk Sugar Cookies (thanks for the recipe, Esther!)
A big "word!" on the dresses...at some point, you just don't want to worry about your lower half and all its weekly vageries fitting into pants anymore. I am all about dress-with-tights right now. Hey, what is your due date? Your little counter thing has you at exactly the same timeline as me!!
Hi preggie friend! My pretend due date is June 13th but the Dr. says no later than the end of May. She said I'll be begging her to take them out way before then. That is none too comforting.
Oh my goodness, you look fantastic!!!! I'm at 17 1/2 weeks now and barely showing... waiting for my belly to pop so people will know I'm pregnant and not just a little chubby. But I hear ya on the dresses! Jeans make me so unhappy, and I've been stocking up on the summer frocks. Due July 8th... summer heat and misery to come!
A big "word!" on the dresses...at some point, you just don't want to worry about your lower half and all its weekly vageries fitting into pants anymore. I am all about dress-with-tights right now. Hey, what is your due date? Your little counter thing has you at exactly the same timeline as me!!
ReplyDeleteHi preggie friend! My pretend due date is June 13th but the Dr. says no later than the end of May. She said I'll be begging her to take them out way before then. That is none too comforting.
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, you look fantastic!!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm at 17 1/2 weeks now and barely showing... waiting for my belly to pop so people will know I'm pregnant and not just a little chubby. But I hear ya on the dresses! Jeans make me so unhappy, and I've been stocking up on the summer frocks. Due July 8th... summer heat and misery to come!
Beautiful Mama!
ReplyDeleteKeep me posted, Erin! :)
ReplyDeleteYeehaw! Look at that belly. Too cool.
ReplyDeleteUh, we need that cookie recipe!