The Continuing Story of Twins August and Liam
Gary, you are awesome. I cant believe you can feed two at once. I can hardly do one baby!
Such sweet photos. Looks like fatherhood suits G well. Augie and Liam look like they are doing great. xoxo
the two bottles....OMG...just puts my life into perspective. You guys rock so hard! Is it wrong that I plan arranged marriages for your boys, Gwendy, and Lucy? Like a tv show!
The boys are only allowed to date/like/marry girls I approve of so of course Gwendy and Lucy are first choices! :)
Gary, you are awesome. I cant believe you can feed two at once. I can hardly do one baby!
ReplyDeleteSuch sweet photos. Looks like fatherhood suits G well. Augie and Liam look like they are doing great.
ReplyDeletexoxo
the two bottles....OMG...just puts my life into perspective. You guys rock so hard! Is it wrong that I plan arranged marriages for your boys, Gwendy, and Lucy? Like a tv show!
ReplyDeleteThe boys are only allowed to date/like/marry girls I approve of so of course Gwendy and Lucy are first choices! :)
ReplyDelete