The Continuing Story of Twins August and Liam
Clementine= not amused by pregnancy.
I know, that's her classic "my life is really hard" look.
Clementine does not have a clue as to how hard her life is about to get.You look fab, and I am *jealous* that you are outside in the beautiful weather in a tank top!! Bring Spring to NYC, please!
wait, did it actually just let me post a comment? wah-hoo!
I know, I finally took the spell off your computer. ;)
You look great!!! Love the outside picture!
All skinny legs and arms and one big belly! Maybe you should get a preggo modeling gig? ;)
You are way too kind, Erin! Did my mom pay you to say that? ;) But wouldn't that be cool if you could model preggie clothes and then get to keep them all for free?
Clementine= not amused by pregnancy.
ReplyDeleteI know, that's her classic "my life is really hard" look.
ReplyDeleteClementine does not have a clue as to how hard her life is about to get.
ReplyDeleteYou look fab, and I am *jealous* that you are outside in the beautiful weather in a tank top!! Bring Spring to NYC, please!
wait, did it actually just let me post a comment? wah-hoo!
ReplyDeleteI know, I finally took the spell off your computer. ;)
ReplyDeleteYou look great!!! Love the outside picture!
ReplyDeleteAll skinny legs and arms and one big belly! Maybe you should get a preggo modeling gig? ;)
ReplyDeleteYou are way too kind, Erin! Did my mom pay you to say that? ;) But wouldn't that be cool if you could model preggie clothes and then get to keep them all for free?
ReplyDelete