"Already? It seems like we just took them in for their first haircut. Don't most babies not have hair for like two years?" G asks me. I told him that our kids simply have advanced hair needs. What can you do?

Liam was not really feelin' it this time but he did like the purple combs Miss Sara let him hold.

....which we took home since neither one wanted to let go of them.

Augie was not as keen on it this time either but he did prefer to stand up in his chair...

..like a little prince getting his portrait done.

Check out that look of regal whimsy!
A stylish and royal duo!
ReplyDeletexo p
Ahem, Ms. Mommie. You got your 'do chopped, too. I looks fabulous, of course. . . . And, oh, the boys look quite dashing, too.
ReplyDeleteYou are correct, Carleets! Yes, having hair is a time priority I just don't have nowadays so off it came!
ReplyDelete