Monday, July 27, 2009

Sleep Breakthrough

Breakthrough last night. The boys slept undisturbed for over five hours. Of course this occurred from 8:30pm to 1:30am, but that's a step in the right direction!

Today, the boys have been quite talkative in their coo's.

6 comments:

  1. WOW!!! Congrats!! We are totally jealous...Addy is going through a growth spurt and gets up twice a night again with not too long of sleep stretches. Good job boys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Believe me, until it happens consistently for at least a week I can't get too excited. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowza! I know this is a big deal!
    xo p

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay! Gwendy does a big stretch from 10 to 3:30, and then we are back to every 2 hours, like she is made of swiss clocks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You gotta love those internal clocks of theirs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think one of them swallowed a bath toy.

    ReplyDelete

Followers